Monday, May 31, 2010

I learned quite a bit about research this year. Earlier in the year during my critical thinking course I learned that Wikipedia is never a good website to get useful, truthful, or credible information. But I learned even more in my English 101 class. in the very beginning of the class i discovered that while looking for reputable website there are a couple of key factors to keep in mind for example when looking at websites html look if it says .net or .org or .com. the majority of the time the most credible websites code it the .net or the .org. i now know that google books is a great way to find books that i might like or need for resaerch, and it also gives me little previews and excerps from books so i can figure out if the book contains the research that i need. also a great resource is the school library and the lexusnexus program on the school website

No comments:

Post a Comment